Our latest project has been painting the frames of the rest of the downstairs windows. We started with brushes, but found that spray paint worked much better. We're going with a gloss finish to match the rest of the trim in the living room.
The floors are finished after a couple tries at different grout colors. It also took a chemical wash to remove the grout haze from the tile when it was done. Another quick scrub and layer of sealant and it will be finished!
Installing the floor tile in the bathroom was a little more tedious than we expected, but worth the time and effort. We decided to go with a minimal grout line to emphasize the large format tile. Finished pictures to come!
We didn't waste any time getting painting started. With all the furniture and fixtures stored in the kitchen, this was the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the cleared space. It didn't take long before the first coat of primer was finished. Erik also put Red...